OGO's COVID-19 Response and Status
Thank you for your ongoing support!
The team at OGO continue to step up to the challenges faced by COVID-19 and the restrictions in Victoria. I'm happy to report that we're 100% operational and have scaled up over the past months to meet the ongoing demand for quality print-on-demand goods in Australia.
Please see our newsletters which give you a great overview of our journey so far. It's been tough at times but we love a challenge!
In summary, the major points are
- - Continued supply issues due to COVID-19's impact on global manufacturing and imports. This has affected Winter Garments the most (Sweatshirts and Hoodies)
- - Increase in production times. Have and may continue to vary from 3-10 business days depending on the item and situation.
- - Australia Post has ceased their next day delivery guarantee for Express Post. Postage in Australia is generally delayed compared to pre-COVID times.
- - DHL/International deliveries have experienced a slight price rise due to COVID-19 and exchange rate surcharges
- - OGO implements out COVID-SAFE plan. We are no longer offering pickups or visits to our Ferntree Gully Warehouse
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zhen Lim, Co-Founder, OGO Print-on-Demand