OGO's COVID-19 Response and Status
Thank you for your ongoing support!
The team at OGO continue to step up to the challenges faced by COVID-19 and the restrictions in Victoria. I'm happy to report that we're 100% operational and have scaled up over the past months to meet the ongoing demand for quality print-on-demand goods in Australia.
Please see our newsletters which give you a great overview of our journey so far. It's been tough at times but we love a challenge!
In summary, the major points are
- - Continued supply issues due to COVID-19's impact on global manufacturing and imports. This has affected Winter Garments the most (Sweatshirts and Hoodies)
- - Increase in production times. Have and may continue to vary from 3-10 business days depending on the item and situation.
- - Australia Post has ceased their next day delivery guarantee for Express Post. Postage in Australia is generally delayed compared to pre-COVID times.
- - DHL/International deliveries have experienced a slight price rise due to COVID-19 and exchange rate surcharges
- - OGO implements our DHHS approved COVID-SAFE plan. We are currently not offering pickups or visits to our Ferntree Gully Warehouse. WIth Victorian restrictions easing, we are reviewing and looking forward to reopening the service in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zhen Lim, Co-Founder, OGO Print-on-Demand