OGO's COVID-19 Response and Status
Current Status: Open
22nd April 2020 - OGO is operating a 'business as usual' approach, following all guidelines from the Victorian & Australian Government and World Health Organisation.
OGO continues to operate during Victoria's Stage 3 Restrictions.
Production Update: COVID-19 has now impacted on logistics from our suppliers. Production continues Monday to Friday. Our current average production times are 4-7 business days on average
Domestic Shipping Update: Australia Post now reports delivery delays throughout their Australian network, especially to country and rural areas. The Standard and Express Post network are also impacted. Please see Australia Post's COVID Impact Page for updated information
International/DHL Shipping Update: International deliveries outside Australia have been severely impacted by COVID-19. DHL is no longer accepting packages or is delaying packages to a number of countries including Canada, China, France, Singapore and Japan. For the latest list of impacted countries, please see DHL's COVID Emergency Page
International Postage Surcharge: As a result of the weekend AUD and COVID-19, DHL has applied two surcharges to international deliveries. As a result, OGO will be increasing International Postage rates from $12 for the first item to $20 for the first item.
Additional items will increase from $4 per item to $6 per item.
A statement from Zhen Lim, Co-Founder
In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, we have had a significant number of customers contact us asking about our delivery times, and whether OGO and your stores are affected by the current epidemic.
OGO is committed to a 'business as usual' approach to the current situation. OGO is still open and operating Monday to Friday, with no further delays to production expected.
- •OGO is in daily contact with all our suppliers. To date, all suppliers report ample stock and no major issues to supply.
• AS Colour has a healthy supply of inventory at their huge Melbourne warehouse.
- • Most of the apparel is sourced from Bangladesh. Some popular garments may take a little longer to resupply if they sell out (i.e., Crop Tees and Crop Hoodies) but we aren't expecting any significant issues.
- • Australia Post will no longer require a signature on delivery or collection. Read more here
- • International deliveries will be impacted. DHL's statement can be read here
- • OGO will be closing our Melbourne office to visitors and pick-ups.
Health and Safety
As you may already know, OGO is proudly based in Melbourne with all customer service and production staff in-house - nothing is outsourced! We are committed to helping reduce the spread of the virus to those of us more vulnerable while minimising the impact and service to our customers.
- We have implemented social distancing best practices in the office and production areas.
- We have implemented regular office and equipment deep cleaning.
- We encourage best practice hand hygiene and provide hand sanitiser in all rooms.
24/7 Customer Support
Our team is still available 24/7 to assist any way we can. Just send us an email to email@example.com
Keep up to date with our new Status Page
All current & outstanding issues with the OGO App can be viewed at our new 'Status' page. https://www.ogo.com.au/status/
A positive outlook
While there has been a lot of doom and gloom, we have seen an increase in online activity as more people work from home and/or self-isolate. Also noted amongst our sellers is a marked decrease in marketing (CPMs/CPAs) cost on Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads. This is a perfect time to test out and optimise new campaigns!
We hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this period.
Thank you for loyalty, business and understanding.
Zhen and everyone at OGO Print-on-Demand